We're Hiring! Junior Web Support Specialist!
2 minsBusiness Digital Marketing News Web Design
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Web Support Specialist intern to join our team.
This internship will help you understanding the intersection of art, copy, UX, technology and marketing strategy as it relates to the creative process. As a Junior Web Support Specialist will take part in the life cycle of client deliverables from conception to execution. So, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the experts and to get hired at Webarts - a leading Digital Marketing and Web Design Agency with offices in Nicosia.
- Bachelor’s degree related to the field.
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Fundamentals of design imaging
- Knowledge photoshop and Illustrator
- Designing webpage layout
- Basic Knowledge of CMS
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and make suggestions
- Ability to work with the team.
- Good organizational skills
What you will do in Webarts:
- Learn to Work on Web development projects
- Learn to Maintain and update customers' websites
- Learn to Work with CMS like Joomla, Wordpress, Magento
- Learn to Provide technical support on customers websites
- Learn to Manage various project operational tasks
- Learn to Work closely with Online tools like (Hubspot, Moz, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and more)
- Learn to Search engine optimization (SEO) tasks on websites
- Learn to Basic Digital Marketing activities
- Learn to Manage Online advertising campaigns on Facebook and Adwords
- Learn to Review performance and understand marketing reports
- Learn to Review and optimize content
How our internships work
- Welcoming stage
3 paid months in Webarts to experience our environment, finish your certifications, work with the team, explore opportunities and working with real customers and projects.
If you are a Digital star in these 3 months, then congratulations you just landed a job on one of the best Agencies in Cyprus.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send us a message and your cv at [email protected].
Last day of application 13/04/2018.
Apply to this position only if you have the motivation to be at the top and you want to be part of a creative team that has a strong passion for Inbound Marketing.
Working days, hours, and salary terms will be discussed on site with the candidates.
So – do you have what it takes? Good luck!