Webarts Service and challenge: Webarts service was to design and develop a new website for the company. The biggest challenge pertained to the best possible planning of the large amount of conferences and content that had to be shown on the website for the users. IMH provides a lot of publications and organizes more than 60 conferences and exhibitions every year that we had to exhibit live on the website. The overall goal was to increase the visibility of the events and provide users with a better way to browse them and register/pay online.
“Immediate response in case of emergency”
Increase in Overall Traffic
Increase in User Engagement
Increase in New Visitors
Interview with the client
1. How did our service help your Business?
Our company uses the website in order to inform our clients about our upcoming events or magazines and portals.
2. What problem did we solve for you?
Renovation of our website from scratch.
3. What do you think makes Webarts different from other web design or digital agencies?
The quality of your support services.
4. What did you like most about our service?
Immediate response in case of emergency.
5. Please describe your overall experience with Webarts in a few words:
Professionalism and satisfaction.
6. Would you recommend Webarts to others?
7. What you didn't like to our service?
Nothing to mention.
1. Business goals succeeded.
2. Increase in Online lead generation.
3. Website visitor satisfaction of the new design.
4. Overall customer satisfaction concerning us.