What is Marketing Automation?
In simple language, Marketing Automation is a process, combined with a software platform that helps you
to automate your marketing and sales in order to help you build more engagement, increase traffic, generate more leads,
close more deals and better measure marketing success.
Why Marketing automation is important
Marketing Automation is to Marketing and Sales what an ERP is to a business. It’s the tool and process that will help you leverage marketing processes, sales and teams. It will help you manage and control your social media, website, content, landing pages, email campaigns, advertising, CRM, reports and much more, all from one single platform. It is also the tool that will connect the dots between your marketing channels, utilizing the value of the data that is being generated.
Marketing Automation will help your business
Build better Brand Awareness and Engagement
Increase your traffic
Generate more leads
Manage and control your social media
Create content and landing pages with A/B testing
Qualify and prioritise your leads
Nurture those leads to a sales-ready state
Manage all of your email marketing campaigns
Send behavioural based emails
Create workflows of automated emails
Build lists based on user behaviours
Score your leads
Find more prospects
Report on the success of your campaigns
Track your campaigns
Understand your ROI
Marketing departments can save time and resources with an easy-to-use platform that makes it simple to manage all your
campaigns within a single solution. Your campaigns run on autopilot while you spend time on all the other things you need to do
to become more successful. With marketing automation you have a 360-degree view of how your prospects are interacting
with you, and the tools to turn them into customers.
Read on to discover just some of the features of our "all in one inbound marketing and sales software"
What are the benefits to my business
- Save time – You will control everything in one place and have multiple campaigns to be scheduled way ahead of time as per your own preference.
- Efficiency – it provides a streamlined automatic alternative to traditionally manual processes. Time and labour can be reduced, there fore costs can be reduced too.
- CRM - Marketing automation collects data dynamically so you will be able to have all the data of your contacts and leads at your CRM without any effort.
- Data collection – Data in marketing automation is based on your user’s interaction with your content, website, social media, emails, etc. It can help you to get a better insight and so can be used to improve future campaigns or communication.
- Multichannel management – whereas previously it was easy enough to manage a single email channel, now, thanks to the multiple channels that consumers can be found on, there is a lot to keep track of. Marketing automation can help you keep all your channels together (social media, emails, website, ads, etc)
- Consistency – Incorporating all your marketing efforts into one process can help keep a unified brand tone-of-voice. It will help your organisation and staff stay on track with your strategy and plan
- Personalisation – automation helps tailor the experience to the user, creating a unique and more inviting experience that’s entirely relevant and will more likely lead to conversion.
- Reporting- One the major problems of businesses is with understanding their performance. Marketing automation tools will provide an A to Z report to fully understand which activities provide the best ROI for your business.